Raw Unrefined Shea Butter Plain, 50gm
Daily Skin Food & Skin Remedy
Shea butter will moisturise your skin and hair, making it more supple, more alive, nourished and radiant. Shea butter is one of nature’s wonders and has been used for millennia by many generations of African people for skin care, baby care, healing and food.
- Nourishes the skin with a rate 0 on the comedogenic scale for oils and butters (it means it does NOT clog the pores)
- Repairs dry and irritated skin
- Protects the skin from the cold and dryness
- Good against wrinkles
- Amazing on sunburns
- Hair mask
- Skin cracks, heels
- Dry lips, feet, hands and nails
- Insect bites
- Shea butter has also incredible healing powers due to its high concentration in vitamin A so apply it on minor wounds and cuts
How to apply:
Gently rub into your hands a small amount of shea butter and massage over the skin. Use it like a cream/lotion as much as needed to moisturise your skin, face, body, feet, nails and also your hair. On sunburn, wrinkles, dry hair, skin cracks, stretch marks, or insect bites. Everyday, everywhere!
Suitable for all types of skins.
Replace your usual lip balm with shea butter! The felling is incredible and it works! No more dry lips ever!
For babies: shea butter is the perfect protection for baby diaper rash. It will protect effectively and safely their delicate skin.
Out of stock